WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a website. Their main purpose is, firstly, to recognise the user each time they access https://www.cashlogy.com/ and, secondly, to learn about their browsing habits in order to improve the usability of our website.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Also included in this category are cookies that allow information to be obtained for the effective management of the advertising design from a strictly technical point of view.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined on the basis of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Examples of exempted cookies are session and user entry cookies, authentication cookies, security cookies, media player session cookies, load-balancing session cookies, user interface customisation cookies and plug-in cookies for exchanging content on social networks.
The use of the rest of the cookies, i.e. those not exempted, implies a duty to inform and obtain the express consent of the user before any downloading
Cookies can be classified according to different criteria.
From a legal point of view, and as explained in the previous section, there are exempt and non-exempt cookies.
Other classification criteria take into account the type of cookie management (own or third party), activation time (session cookies and permanent cookies) and type of purpose.
The classification of non-exempt cookies according to their purpose is particularly important.
From this point of view, non-exempt cookies may be:
- Analytical cookies: They are those that, either processed by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow the controller to measure the activity of users on the website for statistical purposes.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, when applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
These cookies store information on the behaviour of users, obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based upon that behaviour.
- Plug-in cookies: The cookies used by external content providers are necessary for the user to access content or services previously requested that are provided by third party providers such as viewing videos hosted on Youtube, geographic locations on Google Maps, connection to social networks, etc. These cookies are governed by the respective cookie policies of the external suppliers.
By clicking on the social network plug-ins included in this website your browser will connect to the respective social network server.
The social network provider will know that you visited our website before going to the social network site.
If you are registered and signed in to the relevant social network, your visit can also be linked to your user account.
For more information on this, please refer to the data protection specifications of the respective Social Network Provider.
If you do not want a Social Network Provider to collect information about you through our website, please disable the plug-ins in your web browser.
If you wish to prevent a link from being generated to your current user account, you must log out of the social network website before visiting our website.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
In accordance with the legal provisions, your consent is not required for the storage of technical and non-advertising personalisation cookies.
All other types of cookies (analytical, advertising and behavioural) require your prior and express consent.
This website uses the Google Analytics tool.
This is a web analysis service based on information obtained from the analytical cookies.
Within the European Union this service is provided by Google Ireland Limited.
HOW CAN YOU SET YOUR PREFERENCES RELATED TO COOKIES?
However, you should be aware that if you choose to block or delete cookies we will not be able to save your preferences and some features of the website may not function, or we may have to ask you again for permission to use them. For more information see:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Some third parties make this rejection process easier by using the following links:
- Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Opt-out de Google (behavioural advertising): http://www.google.com/settings/ads/
- Opt-out de Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Opt-out of Weborama: http://www.weboscope.com/free/cookie_optout.php